The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC Pack 2 – The Champions’ Ballad is the second of two DLC packs for the game. The DLC was released the night of December 7th, 2017 – revealed during The Game Awards.
The Champions’ Ballad, unlike the first DLC Pack – contains new story elements and dungeons, in addition to new costumes and weapons.
- A New Story Questline
- Brand New Shrines full of challenges
- New memories of the champions and story cutscenes
- More unlockable Armor and Gear to find referencing other Zelda Games
- A new futuristic mount – the Master Cycle 0 Motorcycle, available after completing the challenges of this DLC
…and much more!
If your game has not updated with the DLC, be sure to check for updates by pressing the + Button when selecting the game in the home screen, then searching for updates via the internet To access the new Champions’ Ballad content – you must have completed all four of the Divine Beasts as part of the main questline:
Once complete, return to the Shrine of Resurrection and head to the altar where you first received the Sheikah Slate. This will begin a new trial on the Great Plateau – where you will gain a new weapon that allows you to defeat enemies with a single hit, but become able to be defeated just as easily.
However, you can leave the Great Plateau at any time to suspend the challenge, and return to the Shrine of Resurrection when you are ready to begin again.
Note that this only applies to the main quest – all side quests to get armor and gear can be completed elsewhere in Hyrule independent of the Champions’ Ballad.
EditChampions’ Ballad Main Quests
EditChampions’ Ballad Armor and Gear
- Island Lobster Shirt (The Wind Waker)
- Ravio’s Hood (Link Between Worlds)
- Zant’s Helmet (Twilight Princess)
- Phantom Ganon Set (Ocarina of Time)
- Royal Guard Uniform
- Ancient Horse Bridle and Saddle
- The Master Cycle 0